INSTRUCTIONS TO THE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES
- Eligible candidates are requested to confirm their attendance for participating in the National Space Olympiad 2013-14 on or before 1 PM, 23rd January 2014.
- To confirm your participation click http://nationalspaceolympiad.
- Those students who haven’t confirmed their attendance within time will be replaced by candidates from the waiting list. In case if there is any inconvenience for the students from the waiting list kindly let us know at the earliest so that we can make the necessary arrangement.
- The final list will be announced on 25th Jan 2014.
- IUCAA Resource Center CUSAT, Department of Physics CUSAT or Eureka Next Intellectual Services will NOT be liable to meet any payments for travel, stay, food etc. for the participants of NSO.
- The Venue for National Space Olympiad 2013-2014 is “Seminar Hall, Dept.Physics, Cochin University Of Science and Technology, Thrikkakara, Cochin, South Kalamassery, Kerela 682022″.
- For verification :- The candidates must bring his/her school Identity Card (Having a photo attached) along with a letter from the Principal of the concerned school stating that the candidate is currently a student of that institution.
- Dress Code :- The candidates must be well groomed and must wear there respective school uniforms/formals.
- Security Measure :- No photo/videography will be entertained within the premises.
- The program is scheduled as below.
Reporting Time – 8.30 am – 8.45 am
Introduction to NSO and an interactive session on Space Science – 9.00 am – 10.00 am
Inaugural ceremony -10.00 am – 10.30 am
Olympiad Space Quiz-2014 – 10.30 am – 1.00 pm
Lunch break -1.00 pm – 2.00 pm
Session on space Science by Prof. P R Madhava Panicker - 2.00 pm – 3.00 pm
Telescope making session by Prof. V C Kuriakose – 3.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Prize announcement, Prize distribution and Closing ceremony - 5.00 pm – 6.00 pm
Sky watch - 6.00 pm – 8.00 pm